PRIME CONDOS BY CENTRECOURT
Prime Condos, by CentreCourt Developments, will be a 45-storey tower located in the core of Downtown Toronto at the southeast corner of Gerrard Street East and Jarvis Street. The building will offer retail space on the ground floor and indoor/outdoor amenities on the 2nd and 3rd floor.
A Prime Opportunity
The location is perfect for students attending Ryerson University, George Brown College, OCAD University or the University of Toronto, which are all within a short walk or commute. Plenty of shopping and dining options are also situated in the area, including Toronto’s Eaton Centre which is just an 11-minute walk! Access to the Gardener Expressway and Don Valley Parkway are both easily accessible, and the Dundas Subway Station is only a 10-minute walk away.
• Huge rental potential from many Universities and Colleges nearby.
• Great Walk Score of 96/100 meaning residents can complete most of your daily errands without driving or commuting.
• Perfect Transit Score of 100/100 meaning there is a variety of transportation options nearby, connecting you to almost everywere in the Greater Toronto Area!
Just Outside The Doors of Prime Condos
Rabba Fine Foods
The Toronto Eaton Centre: home to 235 stores and services
Loblaws & LCBO
St. Michael’s Hospital
Residents will never be too far from anything they need!
REASONS TO BUY
- AAA Location —In the heart of Downtown Toronto, PRIME will have a near perfect Walk Score of 96/100 meaning that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 meaning you are in close proximity to a variety of transportation options — 4 Minutes North to the Jarvis St & Carlton St Streetcar, 4 Minutes South to the Dundas St & Jarvis St Streetcar, 11 Minute walk to the College Subway Station where in just 4 short stops you will arrive at Union Station where you will have access to the GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes
- Short 7 Minute walk to Ryerson University — now that might not mean much to some but there are approximately 43,000 students with only 850 on campus – meaning a huge demand for off campus housing (or only 1/51 Ryerson Students would be able to receive on campus housing accommodations)
- Ten Minute Walk from all of your shopping needs from the city’s premier urban shopping location, the Eaton Centre, who has over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services
- Did we mention that George Brown College is a 4 Minute Commute, OCAD University is a 5 Minute Commute & the University of Toronto is an 5 Minute Commute – what does that mean? 100,000+ Students in Need of Off Campus Housing
- 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre — just to name a few
- Prime Condos is being built by CentreCourt Developments one of Toronto’s Premiere Developers (they are in the ones behind Karma, INDX, Transit City, Grid, Axis, Peter Street Condos & Core Condos)
Prime Condos Highlights:
Developer: Centre Court Developments
Address: 319 Jarvis St
Nearest Intersection: Jarvis St & Gerrard St E
Pricing: Starting From The $300,000s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Storeys/Suites: 45 Storeys / TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom - Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washer and Dryer Included
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA